Debit / ATM Cards
Debit/ATM Card Text Alerts
Pioneer Bank offers Text Alerts for all of our Debit & ATM Card customers. Every time you make a purchase with your card, an alert via text message about your transaction will be sent. This information will give the location, amount, and last 4 digits of the card used. This is a FREE* service from Pioneer Bank, and is another way we place your financial security first. Simply click the link below and follow through the easy enrollment steps.
- You may enroll up to (3) devices per card.
- You can set up “Do Not Disturb” hours for receiving text messages.
- You may discontinue the receipt of alerts immediately by texting a reply with the word STOP at any time. You may also unsubscribe from this service at any time through the enrollment button, or texting the word STOP to 27576.
- Some mobile service providers require a 30-day subscription reminder message to those participating in the program. Cardholders will receive an alert message every 30 days reminding them of the subscription if their provider is Sprint, Nextel, Boost, or Virgin Mobile.
- If you need help regarding the use of this service, you may reply HELP to any alert message. You may also click the enrollment button and choose “Service Usage Guide” on the website, or call 1-888-868-8611.
*Pioneer Bank does not charge for this service. Message and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your wireless carrier for details.
Convenience is the name of the game. Sign up for a Visa Check Card today and say, “Goodbye” to paper checks. Accepted worldwide at any Visa location, our Visa Debit Card gives you the power and confidence to shop on your own terms with local service and support to back you up. We also provide 24/7/365 Fraud Monitoring standard, so you can shop with peace of mind.
- Debit Cards expire every two years
- A new card will be mailed the month of expiration
- You may use the expiring card until the end of the expiring month