Updated April 27, 2021
Access to Services
Effective May 3rd, 2021 our lobbies will be open with regular hours.
- On-site ATMs are available 24/7 for deposits and fee-free cash withdrawals. Screens and keypads are cleaned daily.
- Online and mobile banking services are available 24/7.
- Access your account balances, transactions, and other important account details.
- Transfer funds between your accounts.
- Deposit checks or set up direct deposit to have your paychecks automatically deposited into your account.
- Pay bills, set up recurring payments, and send money to friends and family.
Pioneer Bank’s COVID-19 Preparedness Team has prepared training materials and conducted training for our staff so that they understand the virus, how its spreads, and how they can keep themselves, their families and our customers safe. As advised by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), we have implemented preventative measures and follow guidance on frequent and vigorous hand washing and maintaining six feet distance from others. Work surfaces are being sanitized often and thoroughly. All our tellers are wearing protective gloves, mask and serve customers from behind a plexiglass divider. We have also instituted alternate staffing strategies designed to ensure continuity of operations and to promote social distancing.
Commitment to Community
We will continue to monitor this health emergency and respond as the situation changes. Our priority is keeping everybody as safe as possible without an interruption of service. We have always worked hard to maintain your trust and loyalty, and we thank you for standing together with us during this difficult time.
Mark N. Reed